##EasyReadMore##

Helene細細唸

歡迎你來到Helene的第二格。最近的改版發生於2010.7.22.,一個很有趣的新樣子。

It's been 20 years!



While I am still waiting for the stupid vacuum of the EM to be ready, I decide to start a new post. It's too bad that I am not able to type in Chinese here.... Anyways, lets get started.
It has been a very busy summer for me. The new project, the graduation ceremony, and 8 visiting guests, all happened in the last two months. The last visitor and I share a 20-year long friendship since we were 8 years old. Sounds amazing, doesn't it? We were classmates for the first two years and then were classmates in the whole junior high. Because we lived so close to each other, we used to walk home together. I also remember that we had evening study time in our last year of junior high, and our parents took turns to send us dinner. The close relationship is not just between us, but also between the families. Years after, we still talk to each other quite often.
There is a group a classmates from my junior high school that I am still in touch, which I never thought it could be when I was 15. Most of the people are studying or working aboard, and some of them have finished and went back to Taiwan. It became very difficult for us to get all together. I was really lucky that four of them actually visited my place!
When Jouying came, I took her to visit Kenty in the deserty Riverside. We went to Temecula, where's famous for the old town and the wineries.



The sky was so blue, and everything shined under the sun, including our beautiful friendship. Although driving such a long way was killing, it was one of the best day I had!

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

看到這篇好想好想以前那段日子喔~

那三天真的很辛苦你唷!
可是那幾天超開心的,
跟老朋友一起,總是能夠很自在~